Pages

Apr 6, 2013

Here comes the sun.

We had a chill Easter.  I wanted to be a fun wife and have a decked-out Easter basket for Neal, but procrastination got the best of me. Fortunately, he was still excited when I handed him a Wal*Mart sack with last-minute candy inside. He's so easy to please. ;)

My dad was out of town so we missed hanging out with him. I tried calling Eli a few times (he moved to Provo, Utah last August) and never could reach him...he told me later he didn't even realize it was Easter until the evening of. Sad, huh? Anyway, after church, we went to my aunt Wendy's house and ate fantastic food, watched some basketball, and took a group nap in the basement.









Also, we received a call from Neal's brother Kent Sunday night letting us know that he is engaged!! ....to Miss Stephanie Fugal, whom we just love. He proposed with an Easter egg hunt. They're getting married in June and I'm just so happy for them. They're a super fun pair, if you don't know them, you should be jealous.

Springtime is the best. The air smells so good and it means I can finally take a ride on the awesome bike Neal bought me for Christmas. Welcome back, sun.





No comments:

Post a Comment